We Have Our First Comment! And A Ton Of Spam…
Alright. I have an honest question for all of you. This site has been live for exactly 1.5 hours as of this posting. How in the heck do I have 17 spam comments before my first real one? Other than spoilers on book reviews, spam really burns my biscuits. Do all of you have the same spam issues? Or am I just special? Hush in the peanut gallery!
If you don’t have these issues with spam, what are you doing differently than I?
I happened to look at my comments and oh my gosh! I had 17 already! Woo! Alas, it was just spam.
Congratulations to SK Nicholls as the very first comment on here! You win a fabulous prize! My undying appreciation and a comment a day on your blog for a whole week! I know, right? What an epic prize! Hey, I’m going all out here people!
Let me know in the comments(see what I did there?) what you do to avoid spam, if anything at all. As always, thank you for stopping by.
- Study Shows What Types of Malicious Emails Men and Women Are More Likely to Open (news.softpedia.com)
- Story Spammer (quillerinstinct.wordpress.com)
- Banking Trojans dominate malware in e-mail traffic (net-security.org)
- Researchers fire back against Twitter spammers (smartbrief.com)
- Noises Off, or On… Another Social Space Battle | spam (thesocialstudmuffin.com)
- Tell Me About Your Book Release (deadlyeverafter.com)
- spammers (kissilent.wordpress.com)